We are hiring!
We are looking for experienced and motivated people to join our team.
If your profile matches a position below, APPLY.
What you can expect
- Employee-center and flexible working environment.
- Competitive salary and stock option plan participation.
Optical Module Design Engineer
In this position, as a key member of the company’s engineering organization, you will be responsible for designing the company’s future PPG sensors and so expanding its unique selling propositions.
- Create and analyze optical module designs for new PPG sensors products.
- Collaborate with the operations and sales team to optimize key performance metrics such as: manufacturability and cost.
- Interface with the system and qualification engineers to complete systems modeling, analysis, and methods of performance verification/qualification.
- Degree in physics or opto-engineering. A PhD in optoelectronics is a plus.
- Experience in a similar role designing multi-function optical modules.
- Proficiency with Optical Design Software and methods of optical design & analysis (ideally TracePro).
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Good English proficiency. French or German is a plus.
- European citizenship or work permit in Switzerland.
Additional preferred qualification
- Experience and knowledge on packaging and assembly of optoelectronic components.
- Experience with CAD software (ideally Fusion360 or FreeCad).
- Experience working with PPG sensors or systems.